Thursday, March 18, 2010

a fresh start

So, this is my first post since I accidentally deleted my blog last year. At least I have some printouts of my earlier entries so it wasn't entirely lost. But, it still hurts. Ah well, gotta move on.

Lots of things going on in the Vu household these days and I've documented none of it. Well, only through pics. I started a journal of memories when Langston was born and kept at it for a good while but I stopped sometime last year. I haven't blogged since last year and I haven't scrapbooked since who knows when. All those memories...gone. So, here I am...


Last month, hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. It's been 10 years since we drove to the Santa Ana courthouse on a whim and got hitched.
(relaxing in St. Thomas)
A couple of weeks ago, my baby boy turned 9! I have a 9-year old son. We celebrated at home with a video game lan party. We had 3 xboxes connected and Langston and his friends played Halo all night long. He was in heaven.


A week later, I turned 33. I can accept the fact that I've been married for 10 years and that I have a 9-year old son but I cannot, for the life of me, wrap my head around the fact that I am actually 33 years old. When did this happen?


I'm determined to keep up with the blogging since it's probably the only way I'm going to get some memories recorded. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment